Washington & Orgeon Auto Insurance
Accident Avoidance is Not Promised to You
If you have heard the shrieks of crashing metal, the screech of slammed on brakes or experienced the injury or fatality of anyone because of an auto accident, you know it is grim. And when you're alone, unprotected and uncertain, it is even worse.
That's when you are the most vulnerable. Because if you are not protected, your life as you know it, could disappear.
Get value protection before an accident by calling Columbia Insurance Group .
A Protective Shield
Think of your auto insurance as a shield. The shield protects you and your assets in case of loss, injury or damage. It consists of the following protections:
- Liability - in case you are found at fault
- Collision - in the event of your car is damaged by a collision
- Comprehensive - if your car is damaged by anything other than collision
Other protection includes:
- Medical Payments if you have to pay on an injury for yourself or a passenger
- Emergency Road service if you are ever stranded in your vehicle
- Uninsured Motorist Protection. Just because the law says auto insurance is mandatory, doesn't mean that everyone will have it.
We will show you all of your protection options, recommend the right limits and make sure you are receiving all of the discounts you are entitled to.
Columbia Insurance Group Your Washington & Oregon Auto Insurance Expert
Protection is meaningless after the accident. And think of it. We are all one mishap away from devastating personal and financial loss.
At Columbia Insurance Group we have protected the residents and business of Pacific Northwest since 1952. We know the area. We know the residents. We know how to protect you with the right car insurance.
Avoiding accidents is not promised to you or anyone else. So, don't delay. Be prepared for life's misfortunes. Complete the Protection Savings Form now and let the professionals at Columbia Insurance Group forge a shield of protection over you.